How to make the most of your training
If you are reading this, it means that you have already decided to make a change, to behave differently. This is certainly the first essential step in your development!
However, you know that it is not that easy to change. Even if you rationally understand how you should behave to improve yourself and have a positive impact on others, even if you deeply feel the desire to evolve, change remains difficult.
Indeed, over time and through experience, you have developed habits that have served you quite well. These habits are deeply rooted in your brain. This is why you repeat the same behaviors over and over again, even if some of them now cause you problems, even suffering.
So, in order to change, you have to create and reinforce new automatisms. And it is not enough to rationally understand the new behaviors to adopt. It is also necessary to detect the triggers, to be attentive to a habit that is about to manifest itself... and to decide to do things differently.
Each of the trainings you have access to offers you, on the one hand, to understand the importance and the benefits of the skill covered by the training. On the other hand, you will also discover the most common obstacles that you too may face. This is before we even get into the best practices in the field. This will give you the opportunity to identify the root causes that are holding you back, in order to identify the elements of the training that will be most useful to you.
Although it is optional, I invite you to first take the Art of Changing training that I am offering for free. I believe that you will find there great ideas to take full advantage of the training you have chosen to follow.
The Art of Changing is automatically included in your library, but you can also click on the following link to access it immediately.
Here is some practical information to help you navigate the different folders of a training.
Three ways to learn
There are three options for taking a training course. You can either:
- Watch the videos
- Download the audio files to listen to them
- Read the transcript.
Same content, three different ways. The choice is yours!
Structure of a training course
Each course is structured as follows:
This folder gives you access to all the files of the training, which you can download if you wish.
You will find the audio files (mp3), the transcript of the training (pdf), and, if necessary, infographics and templates.
- Training sections
In this folder, you will find each section of the training. This is where you will find each of the training videos and a brief description of their content.
- Case Studies
Some trainings also offer case studies for you to read, which are real-life examples of people developing leadership skills in a given area.
How to navigate on this training platform
- My library groups together each of the courses to which you have access. You can reach your library by clicking on the corresponding link in the menu at the top of your screen, or by using the left sidebar.
- Store contains all the leadership and management training courses offered. The link can be found in the menu at the top of your screen.
- Support gives you access to the email address in case of questions or difficulties using this training platform. The link can be found in both the top menu and the sidebar.
- You can also add your photo, and change your password by clicking on the link in the top menu or the My Account link in the sidebar.
- Lastly, a page allowing members of the different formations to communicate with each other safely will soon be available via the Community link on the left sidebar.